About Me

My photo
Funky, colourful person. Mother to my 3 year old daughter, love going out and having a drink with friends and dancing to music of all sorts, living a very stressful life which is unlikely to change any time soon, doing the best i can with what i have. Im a very loyal person and am well known for chatting the hind legs off a donkey as well as being a great listener. If you need to offload your troubles then im your woman. Tell me anything it will never go any further. Im a giver and a sharer and care a lot for people and im open minded to the point if im not careful my brain will fall out of my head.... I make spelling mistakes, but im busy, forgive me.... Everything happens for a reason, we just don't always know what that reason is..

Monday 28 February 2011

I need new feet...

OK, so i never thought my feet would ache soo much, just finished my 1st day at my new placement and i didn't do much sitting down at all... People seem quite nice and so far i am enjoying it, hopefully things will go smoothly this week.

Going to probably be doing Nutrition, Injection technique and infection control 1 in this placement all being well. Tomorrow i am going to take my black trainers with me so i can at least rotate my footwear, or i think i will have to cut them off as i can hardly feel them anyway!!

Its much faster paced than my last placement in the mental health ward and i have being doing loads of obs, bed making, paperwork, watching infusions etc..

So now to rest as i am back there again at 7:30am in the morning....eeeesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment