About Me

My photo
Funky, colourful person. Mother to my 3 year old daughter, love going out and having a drink with friends and dancing to music of all sorts, living a very stressful life which is unlikely to change any time soon, doing the best i can with what i have. Im a very loyal person and am well known for chatting the hind legs off a donkey as well as being a great listener. If you need to offload your troubles then im your woman. Tell me anything it will never go any further. Im a giver and a sharer and care a lot for people and im open minded to the point if im not careful my brain will fall out of my head.... I make spelling mistakes, but im busy, forgive me.... Everything happens for a reason, we just don't always know what that reason is..

Monday 25 October 2010

So tired..Yawn

Well it's Monday morning and I am knackered, I have not slept a wink all night, I don't know why, it seems to be a recurring thing this past week, but now as I start to get myself ready to go to uni I know that the feeling of wanting to snooze off all day is going to be lying right beneath the surface and I will spend the day fighting it off.

But at least I managed to get up, alarm was set for 6:40am as usual and I did the usual snooze 2 times and got up at 6:50am, it is definitely getting harder now its winter. Brrr. OK better finish off my toast and get dressed, got to leave in 50 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment