About Me

My photo
Funky, colourful person. Mother to my 3 year old daughter, love going out and having a drink with friends and dancing to music of all sorts, living a very stressful life which is unlikely to change any time soon, doing the best i can with what i have. Im a very loyal person and am well known for chatting the hind legs off a donkey as well as being a great listener. If you need to offload your troubles then im your woman. Tell me anything it will never go any further. Im a giver and a sharer and care a lot for people and im open minded to the point if im not careful my brain will fall out of my head.... I make spelling mistakes, but im busy, forgive me.... Everything happens for a reason, we just don't always know what that reason is..

Monday 8 November 2010

procrastinating

I should be making a start on my annotated bibliography right now, so why am I on here?

I have flicked back and forth to facebook, studentnurse.org and my uni blackboard so many times its unreal. I need a sharp kick up the bum!!!

I have only got to read 3 things, all of them I have read before, and then write 150 words on each one about it and what I thought and whether I thought it was informative etc.. So why the hell am I doing everything except that? It is due in this Friday, Granted we only got given it last week so it is not like I have had it for ages and not done anything about it, but still it is not even that difficult and I am avoiding it like the plague.

I am almost tempted to go to bed and continue reading my book I have on my kindle application on my I-touch called "Room" its a brand new book out, think of that "Fritzl" bloke who kept his daughter locked up in a cellar for years and then you will get the gist of what I am reading about. So far so good. My back also hurts, does it really hurt or because I am trying to find another excuse not to do my work?

Hmmmmm, might just give it another look, see how I get on, can't hurt can it?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment